I am a drummer like my father before me shirt, hoodie and sweater

 By this shirt here: I am a drummer like my father before me shirt, hoodie and sweater

Men's T-Shirt front

Former detective Brett Hankison was indicted with three counts of first-degree wanton endangerment for bullets that went into other apartments, not the ones that killed Taylor. The other two officers involved, Myles Cosgrove and Jonathan Mattingly, will not be charged. The I am a drummer like my father before me shirt, hoodie and sweater penalty for Hankison’s verdict is a fine of up to $10,000 and one to five years in prison; Hankison, who was fired from the Louisville Police Department in June for firing “wantonly and blindly” into Taylor’s apartment, will be held on a cash bond of $15,000 once he is arrested. Kentucky attorney general Daniel Cameron announced Wednesday afternoon that a Jefferson County grand jury had indicted just one of the three Louisville police officers involved in the killing of Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old Black EMT who was shot in her apartment on March 13.

Unisex Hoodie front

How can a fashion brand make an immediate difference in the fight against climate change? Many designers are examining the I am a drummer like my father before me shirt, hoodie and sweater footprint and tweaking their supply chains—they’re using recycled materials, phasing out virgin synthetics, opting for lower-impact transport, and so on—which is a positive start. But Chanel is looking beyond its atelier, beyond its borders, and beyond fashion. Today, the French house announced a new partnership with Sunrun, a leading solar company in the United States, to bring solar power to 30,000 low-income residents in California. Chanel will also invest in job training to support the installation of those solar systems; its total commitment is $35 million. “Chanel’s investment will help disadvantaged communities gain access to clean, reliable solar energy,” adds Lynn Jurich, cofounder and chief executive officer of Sunrun. “This innovative approach to corporate social responsibility will make an impact today and hopefully become a model for other companies to invest in our planet’s future.”