If You Think I'm A Bitch You Are Right If You Think I'm Bossy Correct Again Shirt, hoodie

 By this shirt here: If You Think I'm A Bitch You Are Right If You Think I'm Bossy Correct Again Shirt, hoodie

Men's T-Shirt front

The Trump campaign’s last-ditch effort to appeal to LGBTQ+ voters over the past few weeks may have been met with widespread skepticism, but the need for queer representatives at all levels of government is important all the same. As last night’s Senate and House results make clear, the If You Think I'm A Bitch You Are Right If You Think I'm Bossy Correct Again Shirt, hoodie Party’s efforts to diversify this year didn’t go to waste, with the much-hoped-for “rainbow wave” sweeping a number of key states. Whether it was the unprecedented wave of LGBTQ+ representatives across the country, the increased presence of Indigenous legislators, or the reelection of high-profile progressives like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar, there were still silver linings to be found outside of the hotly contested presidential race. Here are five history-making wins to help remain hopeful while awaiting the final election results.

Unisex Hoodie front

Elsewhere, there were a number of firsts for queer people of color. In New York, Democratic candidates Ritchie Torres and Mondaire Jones became the If You Think I'm A Bitch You Are Right If You Think I'm Bossy Correct Again Shirt, hoodie openly gay Black men elected to Congress, marking a powerful step forward in terms of representation for these often marginalized communities. (Torres is also the first openly gay Latinx congressperson.) As Jones told the New York Times earlier this year: “Growing up poor, Black, and gay, I never imagined someone like me could run for Congress, let alone win.”